Friday, July 8, 2011

Some Updates

So, here's the news:
-Battle of the Brick is completely finished and done.
-I am currently talking with some very important people behind the scenes on how to release the movie, and how to promote it properly.
-As soon as I have an official release date, you will start seeing trailers and previews.
-I am currently working on my next project based on a popular video game.
-The next project will be done very soon and will only be a few minutes long, similar to my Lego Starcraft film.

3 comments:

  1. It's great to hear from you, dude. I'm very exited to hear that BOTB is finished! I can't wait for it to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG i have to finish fanssite... MAN you got it done! That's just... i mean... WOW.
    ive wated sooo long fro a blogger post, and i got the best! :-D
    By the way, if youre putting it on youtube i think you can get a director's account and post how long you want on there. I WANNA SEE ITT :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. And just by the way, if you read this and have the time, could you please check out my YouTube channel and possibly sub or just comment. My channel's name is GravityCat117. Your trailer for BOTB has inspired me to make stop motions. They might not be professional, but they're a good start. Thanks!:)

    ReplyDelete